Telfer School of Management
Preferred Method of Contact:
My research is on all kinds of nonprofit organizations and charities including food banks, shelters, community centres, refugee/immigrant integration service providers, and other community organizations. I also explore how Artificial Intelligence and Data Management technologies can be utilized in civil society.
Areas of Expertise:
- Artificial intelligence
- Corporate governance
- Decision analysis
- Human-resource management
- Immigration services
- Intercultural communication
- International business management
- International communication
- International development and globalization
- International human rights law
- Middle East
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Operations/project management
- Organizational communications
- Performance measurement
- Sustainable development
English only, Turkish
Find an Expert
Search our database of more than 500 University of Ottawa experts, who can comment on current events or share their expertise for news features.
Hint: Searches are not case sensitive and word fragments are accepted.