Faculty of Social Sciences
School of Psychology
Preferred Method s of Contact:
E-mail, Cell Telephone
- Understanding the different COVID-19 variants and their impact on our society and children.
- Effects of enduring stress (like the COVID-19 pandemic and sanitary restrictions) on brain health.
- Mechanisms of sex differences in psychological and neurological illnesses.
- Sex differences in COVID-19 symptoms and in the prevalence of long-COVID.
- Impact of chronic stress in adolescences.
- Building resilience to stress.
- The link between the gut microbiome and brain functioning.
Areas of Expertise:
- Adolescent mental health
- Animal behaviour
- Biopharmaceutical science
- Developmental biology
- Molecular biology
French and English
Find an Expert
Search our database of more than 500 University of Ottawa experts, who can comment on current events or share their expertise for news features.
Hint: Searches are not case sensitive and word fragments are accepted.