Faculty of Social Sciences
School of International Development and Global Studies
Office: 613-562-5800 (4534)
s of Contact:
E-mail, Cell Telephone
1) Does aid to developing countries work? Why or why not?
2) How can governments in poor countries provide adequate health care and education to all their citizens, including the poorest and most vulnerable?
3) How should governments around the world cope with economic risk and uncertainty?
4) How can governments in poor countries provide social protection (health insurance, old-age pensions, unemployment insurance, drought relief)?
5) What role does science and technology play in development? What do appropriate science-for-development policies look like?
6) What does the future hold for Zimbabwe?
Areas of Expertise:
French and English