Housing Banner

Residence Application 


Do not use this form if you have been guaranteed housing for the 2014-2015 academic year. You will find out about your status and and how to book a room under the Housing tab, in your admission file, available via InfoWeb.

During the academic year, use this form to request a take over. Taking over a room consists of replacing a student who wants to leave residence. Rooms available for take over are posted on the Student Housing Billboard.

Return to residence: Do not use this form if you live in an apartment style residence and wish to remain in residence next year (2014-2015) Application period runs from March 3 to March 28.  Follow these steps.


Application Form

Student status:

Please enter your University of Ottawa 7 digit student number
Student number: 
Please enter the name of the post secondary institution you are registered to
School name: 
Student number: 


Click here for Housing Service
Technical questions?
© University of Ottawa